5th and 6th Upshift
I'm wondering if anyone else has the same issue... Maybe I broke it in wrong???
Let's get few facts out of the way first.
- It has a little over 500 miles on it now.
- I didn't break it in hard, I have had some spirited shifting during miles 400 and 500.
- No issues during down shift.
Here are a couple of things I'm noticing.
- There was a clean and clear click during all the up shifts when I first riding the bike.
- Now during gears 4, 5, and 6 there seems to be less of a click.
- It's extremely relevant in gear 5, 4 and 6 only happens once in a while.
- I have tried to change the pressure on the clutch, it sometimes helps and other times not at all.
- I have also tried applying the throttle in the friction zone, again it's hit or miss.
Thank you for your insight.