Little less shiny, a little more black.
I got some goodies in the mail yesterday so I started to work on them. I got some dust covers for the front forks. They are for a triumph vtx1800. These have the same specs that I measured on my bike so I figured I'd give them a shot. They are 39.99 on eBay compared to the $100+ k-speed ones. I think they fit well. My wife has a decal cutting machine so I had her cut out a couple for the area in the triple tree where the blinkers were mounted. I also took off the headlight bezel and painted it. Lastly I tried it instal some bar end mirrors but got hung up and couldn't figure out how to get the stock end out, so those will be put off for another day.