5Likes
  • 2 Post By Neil Braybrook
  • 1 Post By Neil Braybrook

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 09:07 AM Thread Starter

Rebel 500 / 300 Rear Fender Delete Video

Put this video together of how I did the fender delete and what I did to replace the rear brake / blinkers. Hope you answers some questions some people might have!

Kenny G and flyinbrianbmx like this.
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 09:56 AM

ahhhhhhhhhhh I Love you so much i just ordered the Xarc Blinks and brake light combo. this could be more perfect timing for me thank you so much!
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 10:04 AM

I'm pretty new to the world of wiring. I replaced my brake light before but it was with step by step directions.

how do i go about connecting both the x arc brake lights to the the cable for the stock brake lights? i feel like the blinkers will be easy but splitting the connecting between the one to two I'm not so sure about. any way you could take a picture of it or try to explain it to me? Thank you!
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 10:13 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinbrianbmx View Post
ahhhhhhhhhhh I Love you so much i just ordered the Xarc Blinks and brake light combo. this could be more perfect timing for me thank you so much!
Yeah!!! They are awesome, super bright and low key, best blinkers hands down! I run all their stuff on my bikes!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 10:15 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
I'm pretty new to the world of wiring. I replaced my brake light before but it was with step by step directions.

how do i go about connecting both the x arc brake lights to the the cable for the stock brake lights? i feel like the blinkers will be easy but splitting the connecting between the one to two I'm not so sure about. any way you could take a picture of it or try to explain it to me? Thank you!
Yeah, its pretty easy, you run both the running light wires from the blinkers to the running light wire from the stock harness, so 2 wires into one, same goes for the brake light wire, both x-arc brake wires solder to the single brake light wire from the stock harness.
Kenny G likes this.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Braybrook View Post
Yeah, its pretty easy, you run both the running light wires from the blinkers to the running light wire from the stock harness, so 2 wires into one, same goes for the brake light wire, both x-arc brake wires solder to the single brake light wire from the stock harness.
awesome! that's what i was thinking but wasn't sure if it was right. is there any better want to clean up the 2-1 combo like some sort of posi tab or something that i should get before doing this?
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 01:18 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
awesome! that's what i was thinking but wasn't sure if it was right. is there any better want to clean up the 2-1 combo like some sort of posi tab or something that i should get before doing this?
You could do something like that for sure, I just soldered the wires and used heat shrink, all and all pretty clean. Then you just tuck the wires down by the battery box.
flyinbrianbmx likes this.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Braybrook View Post
You could do something like that for sure, I just soldered the wires and used heat shrink, all and all pretty clean. Then you just tuck the wires down by the battery box.
Awesome thank you so much! I feel like I totally got this now.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 04:07 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Awesome thank you so much! I feel like I totally got this now.
No problem if you hit a snag DM me on instagram (probably the fastest way to get ahold of me) @EN187
flyinbrianbmx likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page