Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner

Ohlins for the Honda Rebel 300 & 500

10K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  Kenny G 
#1 ·
Well, it looks like Ohlins now has some suspension components for our bikes.... now the big question is price.... I know Ohlins are pretty pricey but they are sure worth the price of admission if handling is your cup of tea... what's your take?

#2 ·
Very nice mod to have.

Modding your bike can be an obsession.All depends how deep your pocketbook is. :p

Best you determine if you really need it (and will really use it) before pulling the trigger. ;)

I have fallen into this trap so many, many times.....but still smile when I look back. :|

#21 ·
i replaced my springs with the ohlins, The hardest part in any job like that is taking the oil to a place to have it properly recycled IMO lol. If i could do the replacement anyone can... also if you don't have a life or stand for your bike, I went to ACE hardware and bought two nice jack stands for 26$ and flipped my footpegs upside down and put the jack stand underneath the footpegs and the bike will perfectly teeter totter back and forth. I wedged up the side i was working on with a bucket.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.