Drilling the stock baffle
So... ahead of V&H releasing the only slip-on I'm willing to spend cash on I decided to have a go at drilling out the baffle on the stock exhaust. If you look down the end of the stock pipe (with a bright led torch) you'll see there is a solid baffle about 20cm down, and it's about 1mm thick. To start with I got a steel drill bit and using an extension drilled about 6, 5mm holes in it to see if it makes any difference... it does, but not enough.
I'm going buying a 30mm steel hole saw later, use the extension again and drill a single 30mm hole through the baffle. Will post results once done.
Wish me luck :-)