You tubers - Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum
 5Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 08:54 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
SkyerCorp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: California
Posts: 14
Garage
You tubers

Please reply if you know of any Youtube Channels where the creator uses a Honda Rebel regularly in their videos. I知 not talking about a channel that did a review. I知 talking about a Honda Rebel owner who takes videos while they ride or regularly talks about their Honda Rebel. I知 mainly interested in YouTube channels that speak in English.

Those I have found are below. I知 not affiliated with any of these. I just discovered the phenomenon known as Moto Vlogging and am curious about what other riders are doing and saying while riding, and what they seeing on the road adventure.

Moto Noir
DanDanTheFireman
Mrs. Pork Chops
BIGben Rebel
Miami Rebel


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brams6976 likes this.

2019 Honda Rebel 500 ABS
SkyerCorp is offline  
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 09:50 PM
Super Moderator
 
Twizzian's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Thailand
Posts: 942
Garage
CanadianRebel he痴 put up a couple.
Ryan.rozz
SkyerCorp likes this.

Twizz
Twizzian is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-16-2019, 08:12 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 16
EN187 seems to have some useful rebel content too:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSN...LUqI_2CG833iLw
duffmander is offline  
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 06:19 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Long Beach, CA.
Posts: 664
Garage
I have some videos from when I had my rebel but I don't talk.

longbeachgary



2019 Honda Shadow Aero 750, 2017 Honda Rebel 500 (SOLD), 2018 Kawasaki Vulcan S 650 (SOLD)
longbeachgary is online now  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 08:17 AM
Member
 
Neil Braybrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffmander View Post
EN187 seems to have some useful rebel content too:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSN...LUqI_2CG833iLw
Awe thanks for the love! More vids coming for sure, I just got arrow headers and lextek CP8C to install!
duffmander likes this.
Neil Braybrook is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 08:24 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Braybrook View Post
Awe thanks for the love! More vids coming for sure, I just got arrow headers and lextek CP8C to install!

Had no idea that was you - I'm studying your fender delete video right now in another tab. And I'm working on some parts to mimic your under-seat license plate mount. Thanks for these videos!
duffmander is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 08:34 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Braybrook View Post
Awe thanks for the love! More vids coming for sure, I just got arrow headers and lextek CP8C to install!
**** the arrow headers are sick, you live in Ohio or Michigan right? You're lucky! I Live in steal your money NC and have to get emission test every year :/ the Arrow headers get rid of your Catalytic converter.

2016 Rebel 500 non ABS
flyinbrianbmx is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 08:58 AM
Member
 
Neil Braybrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffmander View Post
Had no idea that was you - I'm studying your fender delete video right now in another tab. And I'm working on some parts to mimic your under-seat license plate mount. Thanks for these videos!
Heck yeah post em up when you get something together! I would love to check it out!
Neil Braybrook is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 09:19 AM
Member
 
Neil Braybrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinbrianbmx View Post
**** the arrow headers are sick, you live in Ohio or Michigan right? You're lucky! I Live in steal your money NC and have to get emission test every year :/ the Arrow headers get rid of your Catalytic converter.
Oh man good thing no emissions test, excited to see the sound with a full set of headers, I will test the new exhaust likely with the stock headers, then switch to the arrow and test the mini GP and the Lextek CP8C, We will see just how loud a rebel can get LOL
flyinbrianbmx likes this.
Neil Braybrook is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 10:05 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Braybrook View Post
Oh man good thing no emissions test, excited to see the sound with a full set of headers, I will test the new exhaust likely with the stock headers, then switch to the arrow and test the mini GP and the Lextek CP8C, We will see just how loud a rebel can get LOL
yeah, you may have to get a tune with the new headers I'm pretty sure! I'm excited for your video man! are you going to get the arrow exhaust? I have it and love it.

2016 Rebel 500 non ABS
flyinbrianbmx is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome