What's The Weather Like? - Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-31-2017, 11:40 AM Thread Starter

What's The Weather Like?

Hey all, what's the weather like where you are?? Riding season is a bit far off for me it seems cause the weather is still a mess, but it'll be interesting to see what's going on elsewhere in the world.

Don't forget to mention you're location please!

Ontario, Canada. Currently we'll have a high of 4 degrees C and it's raining... next week it won't be all that warm either and the rain is a constant on and off.

What's it like on your end?
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-31-2017, 04:48 PM

I am in North east PA USA, 34 degrees farenheit aout 2 degrees C. It has been pouring rain for the last 24 hours. And the roads have so much salt and stuff on them left over from the snow storm I probably wouldn't even be able to ride a motorcycle for at least another 2 weeks.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-31-2017, 08:06 PM

Worked this week in Boston and was surprised it was still winter. Flew home to San Diego today, and will enjoy a nice ride in the 70's over the weekend.

This is quite possibly the best place on the planet to own a bike. I only had to drive to work maybe 2 weeks total over the winter.
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-01-2017, 05:36 PM

I'm also in Canda, so that pretty much sums up the weather in one word unless someone is lucky enough to live in Vancouver. Then all they have to deal with is rain instead of snow and salt.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-03-2017, 12:52 PM

Seattle is rain rain rain rain rain....
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-03-2017, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebellion View Post
I'm also in Canda, so that pretty much sums up the weather in one word unless someone is lucky enough to live in Vancouver. Then all they have to deal with is rain instead of snow and salt.
The worst part about winters is the wait for salt to be cleared, not always does the city/township act quick enough to wash off and not always does mother nature come in at the right time with April showers. Seeing those nice days but knowing salt hasn't been cleared.. not ideal.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-03-2017, 03:01 PM

So last week it was 30 degrees and this week it is 66. I don't understand seasons anymore.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-03-2017, 04:20 PM

Temperature swings and random rain here in the midwest.

Showers today with a high in the mid-60s... middle of the week is supposed to be mid-50s.. back up to the 70s for the weekend.

We didn't have enough winter weather here to accumulate much of any salt on the roads... I can recall only twice that we actually had snow that stuck, and even that was only a couple inches... so I'll be riding as soon as I can get my hands on a new bike and some dry roads.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page