Looks like the service Manual are finally Orderable - Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum
 15Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-26-2017, 12:26 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Hmoobphajej's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 61
Garage
Looks like the service Manual are finally Orderable

Hello Everyone,

I'm constantly looking for the Service Manual and saw that they are finally available for order from Helm inc.

CMX300A (Rebel 300)
Price: $36.95
Honda Motorcycle CMX300/A REBEL 2017 Shop/Service Information

CMX500A (Rebel 500)
Price $37.95
Honda Motorcycle CMX500/A REBEL 2017 Shop/Service Information

I just ordered one for the 300A. It came out to $46.50 total with standard shipping to California.

Note:
"A sales tax of 6% is added to orders shipped to Michigan, 7.25% to orders shipped to California and 7% to orders shipped to Georgia!"

From the shipping options it looks to be a Additional $9.95 for anything faster then standard ( 5 - 7 Days).
Kenny G, RebelRider and Goodtwin like this.

2017 Honda Rebel 300A
1997 Honda Prelude SH

"Little by little, what you’ve begun will naturally become important to you. What you need at the start is a little bit of curiosity."
Hmoobphajej is offline  
post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-26-2017, 12:35 PM
Super Moderator
 
Lyoko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Europe - Norway
Posts: 1,655
Garage
But.. The manual comes with the bike...
If it didn't, go poke your dealer where you got the bike and have them get you one, free of charge. It's "part of" the bike, you're supposed to get one.
Lyoko is offline  
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-26-2017, 01:35 PM
Senior Member
 
CueBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 715
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyoko-Code View Post
But.. The manual comes with the bike...
If it didn't, go poke your dealer where you got the bike and have them get you one, free of charge. It's "part of" the bike, you're supposed to get one.
Service manual, not owner's manual.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Rebelution likes this.

2017 Honda Rebel 500 - Black
CueBaller is online now  
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-26-2017, 01:50 PM
Super Moderator
 
Lyoko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Europe - Norway
Posts: 1,655
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CueBaller View Post
Service manual, not owner's manual.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Do'h! My bad..
But then again... I got my service manual at the dealer as well thou..
Lyoko is offline  
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-26-2017, 02:13 PM
Senior Member
 
Thrilla-Detroit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Detroit
Posts: 133
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmoobphajej View Post
Hello Everyone,

I'm constantly looking for the Service Manual and saw that they are finally available for order from Helm inc.

CMX300A (Rebel 300)
Price: $36.95
Honda Motorcycle CMX300/A REBEL 2017 Shop/Service Information

CMX500A (Rebel 500)
Price $37.95
Honda Motorcycle CMX500/A REBEL 2017 Shop/Service Information

I just ordered one for the 300A. It came out to $46.50 total with standard shipping to California.

Note:
"A sales tax of 6% is added to orders shipped to Michigan, 7.25% to orders shipped to California and 7% to orders shipped to Georgia!"

From the shipping options it looks to be a Additional $9.95 for anything faster then standard ( 5 - 7 Days).
Thanks for sharing this!
Kenny G likes this.

((( The Thrilla ))) D E T R O I T
Thrilla-Detroit is offline  
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-26-2017, 02:43 PM
Junior Member
 
kozlojak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Canada
Posts: 10
Garage
Cost $18 to ship to Canada. So $55 usd total to Canada
kozlojak is offline  
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-26-2017, 08:10 PM
Senior Member
 
FLrebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Zephyrhills, FL
Posts: 316
Garage
Thanks for the update!
FLrebel is offline  
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-29-2017, 12:16 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Hmoobphajej's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 61
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyoko-Code View Post
Do'h! My bad..
But then again... I got my service manual at the dealer as well thou..
Yeah, at the time I got my bike the dealership didn't have any service manual and had no idea when we were going to get them either. I was going to get my service at 600 miles done with them but when I called it was a two week wait for service and I had less then 100 miles to go. I kind of gave up and just did it on my own. I doubt the motorcycle can be that much more worst than working on my car, so I probably won't be going back to the dealership I bought it from. Probably will go to the bigger one 40 miles away for my next major check-up.
Lyoko likes this.

2017 Honda Rebel 300A
1997 Honda Prelude SH

"Little by little, what you’ve begun will naturally become important to you. What you need at the start is a little bit of curiosity."
Hmoobphajej is offline  
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-29-2017, 02:45 AM
Junior Member
 
Elliott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 15
I like how the 500 manual is $1 more expensive.

Must be 2 extra pages in that one.

--Honda Rebel 500--
Elliott is offline  
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-29-2017, 10:20 AM
Super Moderator
 
Lyoko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Europe - Norway
Posts: 1,655
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmoobphajej View Post
Yeah, at the time I got my bike the dealership didn't have any service manual and had no idea when we were going to get them either. I was going to get my service at 600 miles done with them but when I called it was a two week wait for service and I had less then 100 miles to go. I kind of gave up and just did it on my own. I doubt the motorcycle can be that much more worst than working on my car, so I probably won't be going back to the dealership I bought it from. Probably will go to the bigger one 40 miles away for my next major check-up.
Yeah that sounds kinda fishy... Shame that they behave in such a way thou, a dealership shouldn't be like that.

Lyoko - Black Rebel 500
Lyoko is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2017 Honda Rebel 300 and 500 - Service Manuals indiRaven Maintenance 43 07-11-2019 03:20 AM
Manual PDF Twizzian Honda Rebel 300 & 500 General Discussion 21 06-08-2019 02:47 PM
Dealer Service Manual Jet noise Engine Discussions 9 04-07-2018 04:54 PM
1st time service Lyoko Maintenance 32 01-10-2018 02:55 PM
Service Manual Kenny G Maintenance 3 06-24-2017 11:52 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome