Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner

Some scenery photos with my Rebel

45K views 150 replies 49 participants last post by  bobbyth 
#1 ·
Thought I'd share some of the views I've seen with my bike.

Please do share yours too guys ^^,

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
Mine are taken from the GoPro video I was recording at the time. But the ride to these spots wasn't really all that interesting in videos
But I get what you're saying, and I'll keep it in mind to try and get some good videos going ;)

#13 ·
Definitely a good Idea. I live in California and we have our Scenic Highway 1 route that everyone eventually does.

https://www.gapyear.com/articles/216212/13-incredible-stops-on-the-pacific-coast-highway

I definitely want to do it with the Rebel at one point. I'm just waiting for more of my buddies to get to ridding so we can tag along with each other. I definitely believe it'll be safer and way more fun on motorcycles versus on cars.

Reactions: Lyoko
#24 ·
American Fork Canyon in Utah and a storage facility around Utah Lake. Mine is a 300, my husband rides a Shadow.
****, that puts my pictures to shame, for sure! lol
But! I'll be heading down to my town again this weekend, and I'm going on a sideroad wich has some stunning views, I'll be sure to get those photos taken!

#44 ·
A little while since I've got around to post any pic's here, so here's an little update ^^,

Attachments

#45 ·
I have quite a few videos too that I would like to share, but do anyone know how to post video's on this forum? Directly I mean, without having to upload to Youtube first or other such sites?
Tried before without much luck..

Attachments