text only version - Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Techsniffer

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-29-2018, 03:02 PM Thread Starter

Garage
text only version

so i alluded to this in the other thread but i'll make a seperate one now. is anyone having this issue? when i load the forum page it's very basic, just text only for everything, no graphic interface at all. at the very bottom of each screen there's a button that says "full version" but if i click on it, i just sit at a blank screen forever?
did i accidentally change a setting? because i can't view or upload pix anymore, since the button that you would click on is invisible (or non-existent).

i'm running Ubuntu (linux) as OS, and firefox as browser, everything is up to date, and i've been using this since i joined the forum, only noticed the change approx. 2 days ago
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-29-2018, 03:10 PM

Works fine and rich full version for me on Apple Mac OS-10.11.6 on Chrome browser.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-29-2018, 03:17 PM

Works fine on Windows platform as well w/ chrome browser.
Sorry bud, just you.

2017 Honda Rebel 300 ABS
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-29-2018, 03:43 PM Thread Starter

Garage
just checked it on my phone and works fine
i see firefox did an update a few days ago, probably screwed it up. i'll have to look into it more, or switch browsers to check this out.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-29-2018, 04:23 PM Thread Starter

Garage
yeah disregard, chromium works fine so just give the ole heave-ho to firefox (just like i did when i abandoned windows) LOL
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-29-2018, 06:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
just checked it on my phone and works fine
i see firefox did an update a few days ago, probably screwed it up. i'll have to look into it more, or switch browsers to check this out.
In order to see this website properly and use it's features you need to allow javascript, likely Firefox has implemented new default settings for security (its actually to protect you from malicious websites) so you might need to turn it on, or whitelist this site.
Twizzian likes this.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-31-2018, 02:48 AM
Administrator

Garage
Quote:
so i alluded to this in the other thread but i'll make a seperate one now. is anyone having this issue? when i load the forum page it's very basic, just text only for everything, no graphic interface at all. at the very bottom of each screen there's a button that says "full version" but if i click on it, i just sit at a blank screen forever?
did i accidentally change a setting? because i can't view or upload pix anymore, since the button that you would click on is invisible (or non-existent).

i'm running Ubuntu (linux) as OS, and firefox as browser, everything is up to date, and i've been using this since i joined the forum, only noticed the change approx. 2 days ago
what extensions are you using on firefox?

lee
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-31-2018, 03:24 AM

Quote:
I've had this a couple of times on this site. Have you tried clearing the cache and restarting the browser?
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-31-2018, 10:33 PM Thread Starter

Garage
no extensions on that browser. its current version 59.0.2. there are other incidents of reported bugs similar to what i'm seeing. but as i stated, i'm just using another browser for now, until they push through a new update to fix their latest mistake.
no big deal.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-02-2018, 12:33 PM
Administrator

Garage
Hey there,

Glad you found an alternative, it could be a firefox issue as I have seen this with their newest version.
I would suggest you clear your caches and cookies just in case that's the issue.

Ed

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page