Tapatalk - Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2017, 05:11 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 108
Tapatalk

Does anyone know if I need to do anything different to use the Tapatalk app for this forum. I try to log in with my usual user name and password, but it tells me to contact the forum administrator. But I see others on here can post with Tapatalk with no issues! Ideas?
Cuthbert is offline  
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2017, 05:35 PM
Super Moderator
 
01-7700's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,053
Garage
I have sent a message to admin - they should get back to you soon. Thanks

Keith from Maine USA - Rebel R1
01-7700 is online now  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2017, 10:37 PM
Senior Member
 
CueBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 715
No problems here, nor did I have to do anything special.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

2017 Honda Rebel 500 - Black
CueBaller is online now  
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-21-2017, 09:47 AM
Administrator
 
RebelAdmin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 203
Garage
Moving this thread to the Support section, to make sure I'll see the replies.

Just signed in and out of Tapatalk with no problems. Are you trying to sign into the App itself, or just the forum with your credentials? If you are just trying the forum, then first step would be to just delete the app and reinstall.

Kevin
RebelAdmin is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-21-2017, 03:26 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01-7700 View Post
I have sent a message to admin - they should get back to you soon. Thanks
Thanks😀
Cuthbert is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-21-2017, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelAdmin View Post
Moving this thread to the Support section, to make sure I'll see the replies.

Just signed in and out of Tapatalk with no problems. Are you trying to sign into the App itself, or just the forum with your credentials? If you are just trying the forum, then first step would be to just delete the app and reinstall.

Kevin
I'm signed in to the app and my other forums work fine, it just won't let me sign in here. It just says there is a problem with the forum and to contact forum admin. I've tried reinstalling the app and it's the same.....on both of my devices.
Cuthbert is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-22-2017, 11:42 AM
Administrator
 
RebelAdmin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 203
Garage
Hey,

I was also able to log in fine using Tapatalk. Are you sure your login details are correct? Can you send this account a PM with your password so I can test your account from my end?

Niall
RebelAdmin is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-22-2017, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelAdmin View Post
Hey,



I was also able to log in fine using Tapatalk. Are you sure your login details are correct? Can you send this account a PM with your password so I can test your account from my end?



Niall

Bizarre, just tried again and it worked, that's sods law for you. Many thanks though


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cuthbert is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tapatalk? CueBaller HondaRebel3Forum.com Feedback Help and Support 7 07-11-2017 03:12 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome