Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner

How to put photo's on a new post or on a reply to post?a

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Showmeguy66 
#1 ·
I have not been able to post photo's on a post or a reply to a post.

I have tried going towards the bottom of page when replying to a post and click on attachments, but the photo's don't upload to post.

Could someone explain what I need to do to post photo's?

#2 · (Edited)
Try this:
Click 'Go Advanced' to provide next page (is below message box);
Next page: Scroll down to 'Manage Attachments' and click it;
Next page: Click 'Choose file'. This allows you to find your photo. On my tablet after I have found the pic I click it.. The 'Choose file' now shows the reference for your pic file;
Same page see 'Upload file'. Click it. Now WAIT and you can see a message 'Uploading file'. Do nothing until that message disappears. It will not tell you that the job is done, but it is. So, click either top right corner of same page or at bottom: 'Close this window'; (NOT BACK button)
You are then back to the original message box: Click 'Post quick reply'. Done. I am not sure if it shows anything in or around the message box to indicate that a pic has been added.

PS Why am I having to help out like this ( I don't mind. I have done this before). But where are such instructions on this site, any Monitor?

Attachments

#3 · (Edited)
Try this:
Click 'Go Advanced' to provide next page (is below message box);
Next page: Scroll down to 'Manage Attachments' and click it;
Next page: Click 'Choose file'. This allows you to find your photo. On my tablet after I have found the pic I click it.. The 'Choose file' now shows the reference for your pic file;
Same page see 'Upload file'. Click it. Now WAIT and you can see a message 'Uploading file'. Do nothing until that message disappears. It will not tell you that the job is done, but it is. So, click either top right corner of same page or at bottom: 'Close this window'; (NOT BACK button)
You are then back to the original message box: Click 'Post quick reply'. Done. I am not sure if it shows anything in or around the message box to indicate that a pic has been added.

PS Why am I having to help out like this ( I don't mind. I have done this before). But where are such instructions on this site, any Monitor?

Thanks, I appreciate your time and willingness to help, I will try that.

And your right about finding instructions or help posting photo's or other questions on this forum. There is no instruction post on how to do things.

I have mentioned in numerous posts when people ask for photo's, I don't know how to attach photo's. But know one else has helped, so I could post photo's they asked for.

On other forums it's easy and have had no problems.

Thanks again

#4 · (Edited)
Here, first, hit button "reply" (not "quick reply"!), then scroll down till you see button "manage files", click on it then pop-up new window "manage attachments".Here you can browse to your computer's files and choose up to ten files, just click on "browse" windows and attach them and then, in bottom that window you have "submit files" button, hit it and wait..., then close that window. In bottom of page you will see whatever you have choosen to upload and then just hit "submit replay" button.

Attachments

#9 ·
Drag and drop for me. I split my screen with the forum page on one side and open my pic folder on the other and drag from one to the other. Left click on the photo and drat to (Drag Files Here To Attach) never had a problem. You do need a mouse to make thing easier though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.