Sure I'll do my best. Unfortunately I didn't take an pictures of the process.
1. Remove fender assembly
2. Remove brake light and blinker assembly from the fender and completely disassemble the fender.
3. Cut the fender about 3in from the radius edge, and trace new edge where I thought looked good using the cut piece. This video is a good example of what I am referring too(https://youtu.be/3pAcFHt3OFc
). I used a grinder and a file to finish the edges and remove any burrs.
4. Reinstall the fender frames on each side and mock up the shortened fender. Trace a line on the frame and cut using a hack saw. Finish with a file to remove burrs and refine the shape.
5. If you plan to paint, remove frame and fender, and clean them of dirt and debris. Proceed to paint. I used a can of Honda black, found at an auto part store. Then clear coat.
6. Install blinkers into the existing holes in the fender mount frame, and wire them into the system. I routed the wiresame through the fender, exactly how the stock wires are routed.
7. Install rear fender using the little plastic push fasteners, or small bolts. And double sided foam tape along the fender frames.
8. Wire up the LED brake light, center it, and stick it to the frame.
That's pretty much it. I'd be happy to help guide or answer any questions others have.