@ Zeedparts.com - Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum
 15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 03:33 PM Thread Starter

@ Zeedparts.com

All of you, who have buyed parts at zeedparts.com:
What is your experience of this firm? What´s about the qualitity of their items? How reliable are they, concerning handling and shipping?
I´ve found some interesting parts from them, for example a chain guard for the rebel. Price ist cheap, shipping is affordable.
So it helps me, if anybody of you know further characteristics of this enterprise.
jmcnatt211 likes this.
post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 07:06 PM

Garage
i bought one of their headlight cowls. the service was great, and it arrived faster than they said.
although I replaced that with something else later on, my experience with them was great.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 09:20 PM
SLI

Bought a double seat from Zeed, bubble-wrapped to death, shipping was not cheap without considering the size of the seat, but wow it got here so fast from Thailand!

Great merchant with lots of cool stuff for the Rebel!

Will definitely be ordering other Rebel goodies from Zeed very soon...a-hem footpegs.
jmcnatt211 and lunarfaze like this.
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-25-2019, 08:37 AM

Garage
I ordered something on the 19th so (6 days ago). I haven't received a shipping tracking number or any kind of update as to the status of the order. I did pay extra for the fast shipping which was 4 to 8 business days so we shall see what happens.

Grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-25-2019, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasko View Post
I ordered something on the 19th so (6 days ago). I haven't received a shipping tracking number or any kind of update as to the status of the order. I did pay extra for the fast shipping which was 4 to 8 business days so we shall see what happens.
Never had a problem with them. I assume you will have a good experience as well.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-28-2019, 08:37 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyg83 View Post
Never had a problem with them. I assume you will have a good experience as well.
It arrived today. Packaging was nice and nothing was broken. I would say my only complaint is the lack of communication. No notifications about it be shipped or anything just showed up at the door. Guess Amazon has spoiled me with constant notifications of where my package is .
shortyg83 likes this.

Grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-01-2019, 01:15 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasko View Post
It arrived today. Packaging was nice and nothing was broken. I would say my only complaint is the lack of communication. No notifications about it be shipped or anything just showed up at the door. Guess Amazon has spoiled me with constant notifications of where my package is .

I am waiting for parts from Zeeds today. I had the same problem with lack of notification of shipment, after emailing two days later for info about order, finally got a notice with tracking number that worked.

Now the problem is the parts were sent registered mail, I got a notice in the mail box yesterday that I need to sign for the package. So instead of being in the garage working on bikes or out riding a bike I need to be in the house or where I can see when the mail is delivered, or wait for a notice to pick up at Post Office.

Had a problem with HRP, where I never received a package and had to request a refund.

I may not order from Zeeds again, or any other company from Thailand.

As long as I still get excited to go for a ride, I'll be riding. In the end it may be a moped, but I'll still be riding.

You only have today, go for a ride

Ride and be Free

2018 Rebel 300
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-01-2019, 01:31 PM
SLI

Haven't heard of any horror stories about Zeed yet. Ordered several times from them and service has been great, stuff arrives quickly and would not hesitate to order from them again.

I don't see how Zeed did anything wrong by shipping it with signature required...this is for everybody's protection. Amazon is super fast but sometimes they just leave it on your front door and anybody can walk up and take your stuff while you're not home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsctr3 View Post
I am waiting for parts from Zeeds today. I had the same problem with lack of notification of shipment, after emailing two days later for info about order, finally got a notice with tracking number that worked.

Now the problem is the parts were sent registered mail, I got a notice in the mail box yesterday that I need to sign for the package. So instead of being in the garage working on bikes or out riding a bike I need to be in the house or where I can see when the mail is delivered, or wait for a notice to pick up at Post Office.

Had a problem with HRP, where I never received a package and had to request a refund.

I may not order from Zeeds again, or any other company from Thailand.
Fletch and Odin like this.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-02-2019, 11:33 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLI View Post
Haven't heard of any horror stories about Zeed yet. Ordered several times from them and service has been great, stuff arrives quickly and would not hesitate to order from them again.

I don't see how Zeed did anything wrong by shipping it with signature required...this is for everybody's protection. Amazon is super fast but sometimes they just leave it on your front door and anybody can walk up and take your stuff while you're not home.

I over reacted about Zeeds shipping policy and apologize for that. Use to packages being left at the house and not having to drive into and across town to USPS commercial office to get packages, about a 10 mile drive to get there.

Zeed states the reason for sending items registered is because they had customer stating they never received items and wanting a refund. Now I understand the reasoning and it makes sense.
SLI likes this.

As long as I still get excited to go for a ride, I'll be riding. In the end it may be a moped, but I'll still be riding.

You only have today, go for a ride

Ride and be Free

2018 Rebel 300

Last edited by dsctr3; 03-02-2019 at 11:36 AM.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-03-2019, 10:58 PM

For those of you that have bought from Zeed before, did your order remain listed as "pending" for a while? I ordered 3 items over a week ago and under my account my order's still listed as pending despite the payment going through. I just found that odd.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page