Rear Fender Question - Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum
 3Likes
  • 1 Post By Lyoko
  • 2 Post By Twizzian

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-16-2018, 01:08 AM Thread Starter

Rear Fender Question

For those with the Diablo short rear fender or the Dios Design fender, can you tell me if these are functional as far as preventing water getting on your back?
Attached Images

Kenny Le | PharmD
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-16-2018, 04:50 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Hah, non existing...
kennyvle likes this.

Lyoko - Black Rebel 500
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-16-2018, 06:57 AM

Where did you find the Dios one?
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-16-2018, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
I will confirm that neither will be effective in the rain or even just from a slightly wet road
I have the H2C fender which maybe slightly longer than the other two but I still get the muddy stipe all the way up to the back of my helmet.

Dry weather only or a dry climate is thier only use.
The built in LED strip light is not the best illumination in daylight, so itís best to install an additional stop light.
Kenny G and fujirio like this.

Twizz
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-16-2018, 12:18 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kape View Post
Where did you find the Dios one?
They don't sell anywhere but through PayPal. You can contact them through facebook messenger

Kenny Le | PharmD
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-16-2018, 12:21 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizzian View Post
I will confirm that neither will be effective in the rain or even just from a slightly wet road
I have the H2C fender which maybe slightly longer than the other two but I still get the muddy stipe all the way up to the back of my helmet.

Dry weather only or a dry climate is thier only use.
The built in LED strip light is not the best illumination in daylight, so itís best to install an additional stop light.

Thank you so much for the response. The H2C fender was actually my alternative if these two weren't able to stop the rain/mud on my back but never mind, I guess I'll have to make a custom one. The fact that you were able to get your hands on a H2C rear fender is beyond me lol.

Kenny Le | PharmD
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-16-2018, 10:49 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyvle View Post
Thank you so much for the response. The H2C fender was actually my alternative if these two weren't able to stop the rain/mud on my back but never mind, I guess I'll have to make a custom one. The fact that you were able to get your hands on a H2C rear fender is beyond me lol.

My Rebel is one year old this month & I bought the H2C fender soon after purchasing the bike so they were widely available at Honda Bigwing main dealer Thailand.
A few months ago they ceased production of the fender, most have been sold by now & hard to find, there may be a few remaining on eBay though.

Twizz
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-17-2018, 12:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizzian View Post
My Rebel is one year old this month & I bought the H2C fender soon after purchasing the bike so they were widely available at Honda Bigwing main dealer Thailand.
A few months ago they ceased production of the fender, most have been sold by now & hard to find, there may be a few remaining on eBay though.

Lol exactly why you're one of the few. Theres one on ebay for $600+...crazy

Kenny Le | PharmD

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page