After a month and a half--I finally got my HRP order - Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum
 5Likes
  • 1 Post By Elembytes
  • 3 Post By Twizzian
  • 1 Post By Odin

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2018, 05:14 PM Thread Starter

After a month and a half--I finally got my HRP order

So I ordered a drag bar and a set of H2C Risers on October 28th from HRP Motors. I just got the package on December 7th! I am attaching pictures of the box it came in. You won't believe it. This is how they do business? Needless to say I am anxious to see how thee risers work but wasted money on the drag bar so I am going to probably post it on here in case anyone would like to buy it. Thailand Post is terrible and I am NOT pleased with how things went. So buyers beware. The company did claim to tell me that in 2019 they will be opening a warehouse in the USA in California and promises 48 hour shipping so we will see but they will have to do a lot better then they have here!

Just wanted to share my experience with the group. Hope to finally get my new bike from the dealer soon with handlebars that help me to sit more upright instead of lean. At 57 I don't need to lean and being 5'2" I need a better set up with the bars.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2c6f.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	173.5 KB
ID:	26807   Click image for larger version

Name:	UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2c72.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	173.9 KB
ID:	26809  

Last edited by Elembytes; 12-09-2018 at 05:17 PM. Reason: mis-spelled word
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2018, 05:46 PM

Garage
HRP is the original amateur service from Israel.

I learned my lesson from them over a year ago.

Kenny G
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2018, 06:34 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Kenny! I wish I had learned BEFORE I had interacted with them. I thought they were out of Thailand or something wasn't sure where they are based out of but still. Really pathetic in how they packaged this and sent it and took a month and a half to get to me. The fenda Benda and the shift indicator both of which came from overseas, came to me fine and quickly. This was absolutely the worst!
Kenny G likes this.
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2018, 08:10 PM

Garage
I guess we would need permission to start a section with reviews of vendors.

Kenny G
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2018, 10:30 PM

Garage
Elem-glad you FINALLY got the package.. USPS here i think wouldn't even let you send an item like that.
reminds me of Men in Black 2 when Agent K is working at the post office: This is an example of go home, and do it again
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2018, 11:23 PM
SLI

The problem is not with Thailand post, it's with who packaged it and selected the slower/cheaper method of transit.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2018, 11:26 PM
SLI

I'm not a fan of HRP either, but that thick comfy double-seat does look nice, although i'm still happy with my awesome-looking Zeed seat for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
I guess we would need permission to start a section with reviews of vendors.

Kenny G
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-10-2018, 09:04 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
I have said before on another thread, do not risk an order from HRP, their packaging, after sales, refund process and post are terrible.
They prob used the most basic postal costs to save themselves money.
Iíve sent numerous items overseas and most receivers have thier item in around seven days or less.

As an example: When I recommended Zeed to the forum many many months ago, itís because they have a very friendly & good after service, better post method, a nice shop and website, I have used them many times, but their are plenty of others here if you know where to look.

As again said before look at other members experiences on here at least before ordering anything from Thai, itís nothing like the west when it comes down to refunds, exchanges, complaints, as the Consumer protection law is almost non existent, so thier are no consequences for the seller.

You can get some great bike bargains here, just a little research before hand
Kenny G, Fletch and Odin like this.

Twizz
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-10-2018, 09:19 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizzian View Post
As an example: When I recommended Zeed to the forum many many months ago, itís because they have a very friendly & good after service, better post method, a nice shop and website, I have used them many times, but their are plenty of others here if you know where to look.
true-I agreed elsewhere as well, but i'll also add here again, it's not Thai post it has to be the company. I've ordered 3 items from Zeed, and every time I got the package very fast, and it's wrapped better than some stuff i order from the next state over. they also answer all my emails very well.
Kenny G likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page