how long should it take to get a package from Thailand? - Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2018, 05:21 PM Thread Starter

how long should it take to get a package from Thailand?

I ordered some H2C Risers and a drag bar from HRP motors- it was supposed to ship from Thailand November 4th. How long does it usually take to get from there to the USA? today is already the 12th of November and no sign of it and I use the tracking number provided for Thailand Post and all it shows is it is in Transit.
post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2018, 05:49 PM
SLI

Oh, from HRP? Unless they have changed their shipping provider, the wait times may be long.

My experience from HRP was, shipping status was in transit for almost 45 days, so i requested a Paypal refund. The part never arrived.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2018, 07:28 PM

HRP never shipped my product until I opened a paypal claim against them. Then they finally shipped them.
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2018, 08:33 PM

Garage
depends on the company. my orders from Zeed arrived in like 5 days from Thailand.
they're very good about that.
Kenny G likes this.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2018, 08:40 PM

Garage
I suspect that HRP is more of the problem than Thailand is.

Kenny G
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2018, 08:44 PM Thread Starter

It shows with their tracking number they provided that it has been dispatched via Thailand Post on November 4th. There is nothing else showing any progress. Do you think I should start to file a claim with PayPal then? It's really pathetic to think there are businesses out there trying to sell Rebel parts and then collect money and don't provide what they should be. Of course their tracking numbers do NOT coincide with any other carriers. If I plug that number in on the US Postal service it is showing it as being dispatched to the USA from Thailand. Do you think I should just be patient longer? I have my Rebel at the dealer with some new bars on it, but would like to see if the H2C riser or drag bar will work better. The dealer isn't sure if I will need longer clutch, brake and throttle cables if I use the H2C Riser. Anyway things are on hold and each day winter is getting more and more of a start here and I don't even have my new bike at home!
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2018, 10:07 PM
SLI

Zeed service has been awesome in my 2 orders from them so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
depends on the company. my orders from Zeed arrived in like 5 days from Thailand.
they're very good about that.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-12-2018, 10:35 PM
SLI

7 days is hardly a wait so far. Depends on what shipping you chose and how they shipped it. In fairness, wait at least 3 weeks or more before starting any claim for a refund.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elembytes View Post
It shows with their tracking number they provided that it has been dispatched via Thailand Post on November 4th. There is nothing else showing any progress. Do you think I should start to file a claim with PayPal then? It's really pathetic to think there are businesses out there trying to sell Rebel parts and then collect money and don't provide what they should be. Of course their tracking numbers do NOT coincide with any other carriers. If I plug that number in on the US Postal service it is showing it as being dispatched to the USA from Thailand. Do you think I should just be patient longer? I have my Rebel at the dealer with some new bars on it, but would like to see if the H2C riser or drag bar will work better. The dealer isn't sure if I will need longer clutch, brake and throttle cables if I use the H2C Riser. Anyway things are on hold and each day winter is getting more and more of a start here and I don't even have my new bike at home!
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-13-2018, 07:03 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Guys!
Iíve had plenty of experience from sellers in this country, HRP is not one of them I would recommend for any purchase, especially for overseas shipping.
I make a point of searching for complaints and reviews of sellers & reputation for products in Thailand as part of my own selling criteria.

Before ordering, itís a good idea to at least go through some of the threads on this forum of some of the members whoíve already bought stuff from online sellers regardless of which country the product comes from, then use your judgment accordingly.

Twizz
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-13-2018, 07:03 AM

I ordered mirror risers from Hong Kong and it took over a week. HRP does not seem to have a good reputation on here. I have also just ordered a gear indicator from Thailand (not HRP) with no worries so far......
PS Twizzian's post popped in as I was writing. Wise words.

Just do it! (I did: 2017 Rebel 500; 2014 MT-07)

Last edited by Robble10; 11-13-2018 at 07:07 AM.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page