Windshield that is easy-on/easy-off? - Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-20-2018, 01:45 PM Thread Starter

Windshield that is easy-on/easy-off?

Hey guys,
I am interested in purchasing a windshield for my 2017 Honda Rebel 300, but I am having trouble determining whether the windshields for sale have the ability for easy on-easy off. I am the type of commuter who doesn't often ride highways, but will occasionally need to, and having a removeable (something like a clamp-on/clamp-off) windshield would be absolutely perfect. Do you guys have any suggestions?
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-20-2018, 03:41 PM

Check out Slipstreamer SPIT FIRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaowdy View Post
Hey guys,
I am interested in purchasing a windshield for my 2017 Honda Rebel 300, but I am having trouble determining whether the windshields for sale have the ability for easy on-easy off. I am the type of commuter who doesn't often ride highways, but will occasionally need to, and having a removeable (something like a clamp-on/clamp-off) windshield would be absolutely perfect. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Check into the "SLIPSTREAMER" SPIT FIRE windscreens. Think you'll like them and they are easy on and off with a wing nut the clamps stay on the handlebars.

Good luck!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-20-2018, 04:06 PM

Garage
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaowdy View Post
Hey guys,
https://memphisshades.com/collection...nting-hardware

This is what I use in the winter. On & off without tools..It is bike specific.......

Kenny G

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page